Don’t waste your precious time with “maybe”. Making the right decisions within the appropriate time frame often needs additional tools to enhance the process. This workshop provides a structured series of techniques to help this process and maintain control.
Often the fear of failure holds us back from making decisions. Looking back in life, our regrets are likely not what we have done, but what we have not done.
Having both the flexibility to make decisions, revue them and modify where necessary, prevents the intransigence of a maybe.
- Removing the fear of failure.
- Establishing the difference between wants and needs.
- Setting a structured framework to help with decisions.
- Learning to take control.
- Evaluating successful future events.