We often look to external sources for satisfaction and contentment which can create a level of vulnerability. This workshop provides the tools to establish an internal source of wellbeing and empowerment.
During these two days we understand that the fundamentals of contentment are self-generated. External events can often help, but the self-generated values of self-love, self-respect, self-esteem and self-worth need to be nurtured and supported. You’ll discover how self-hypnotic techniques and effective resource anchoring are stabilising techniques for life.
- Setting achievable outcomes.
- Changing behaviour with swish patterns.
- Short cuts to changing behaviour using hierarchy of ideas.
- Presenting recovery anchors.
- Integrating the processing system.
- Collapsing negative emotions.
- Evaluating deep emotional values.
- Learning to change beliefs.