This two day workshop is a popular stand-alone course for many corporate businesses and is known to substantially increase both sales and communication skills. It also embraces presentation techniques and practitioner counselling skills.
Successful negotiating involves rapport, matching language, linguistic flexibility and the right strategies at the right time. This weekend includes a look at our own value sets, chunking and a series of the most successful techniques available.
• Understanding rapport.
• Using resource anchoring.
• Help decision making by using motivation language.
• Introduction to hypnosis.
• Nesting and trial closing.
• Choosing appropriate chunking language.
• Adjusting appropriate visual, linguistic or kinaesthetic language.
• Metaphor construction