Our lives are made up of sectors: career, self-development, family, friends, health and spirituality. At different times of our lives some are running smoothly and some need nurturing. This weekend you can improve on those that need attention, turning them to strengths.
Most of our deeper values are created in our first nine years of life, so this workshop delves into our pre-programmed behavioural responses. We learn how to achieve our needs by establishing our direction.
We regularly adjust our values depending on what sector of our life we are operating. Between career, self-development, family, friends, health or spirituality, each may have a series of different values. So establishing optimum value sets in each area will require evaluation and adjustments.
- Evaluating which sectors need addressing.
- Establishing our primary motivations.
- Learning strategy installation and spelling methods.
- Understanding different language patterns.
- Experiencing Milton hypnotherapy techniques.
- Explore your motivation, decision and reassurance strategies.